How can I follow my order?
- When you make you purchase through our online shop you will be sent a confirmation email with your order details and a tracking code to use to track your order. All items will be posted through royal mail and will be fully insured.
My piece looks slightly different from the images?
- Scarlett Erskine Jewellery is handcrafted from high quality materials and may differ slightly to images on the website.
What if I have a specific questions I would like to discuss about my order?
- No problem, just send an email and we will get back to you as fast as possible.
How do Cancellations and Refunds work?
- All cancellations must be done within 7 days to in order to receive a full refund.
- For a full refund all jewellery must be returned unworn and in the same condition as it arrived.
- Custom jewellery which is made to order is non-refundable.
What timescale should I expect when ordering a product?
- All items of jewellery that are in stock will be sent out within 2 working days.
- Made to Order and bespoke commissions can take up to 6-8 weeks.
How can I care for my Jewellery?
- Store unworn jewellery in tissue paper, soft cloth or jewellery pouch to prevent from damage.
- Take care to not wear jewellery while washing up, cleaning or using chemicals to avoid damage.
- Be aware that chemicals that are contained in perfumes, deodorants, hair and beauty products may discolour or damage your jewellery.
- Gold plated items will fade over time but can be restored through re-plating.
- Plated jewellery can be cleaned by gently rubbing with a soft cloth or cleaning in a mild solution of soapy water.
- To clean silver, use a polishing cloth, mild soapy water and a soft toothbrush or jewellery dip.
- When using jewellery dip always follow the manufacturer's instructions to avoid accidental damage. Take care not to submerge items containing pearls as they will get damaged.